Saturday, December 2, 2006

My First Post

Hi. His (or should I use "my"?) name is Sameth. Yeah... and this is my blog.

Oggle and be amazed at the wonder that is... "Sameth's Blog".

Ohh... joy.

Hmm. I suppose I should call it the "Traverse Town 2" blog instead, seeing that my over-rebunctious brother (SISTER! hah!), Nanaho, would want to post sooner or later. And with him Kadaj... sooner or later Yazoo... then Aero, Leon, Sora... even the baby will want to post in MY blog. Even Cloud, believe it or not, is giving me chibi "death glares" (haha, kechain form, remember, Cloud?) And I had always considered him the sensible one.

Goes to show everyone in Traverse Town 2 are morons...

Even he, in some ways, is losing his god-forsaken mind.

I'm going crazy.

And not only because of the fact that I am, as Nanaho and Kadaj would call it, a "jiggly jelly", but because I am pretty much melting out of boredome.

Today I recieved an award for the short story I wrote. I expected to win, seeing that my only tough opponent was Tidus (the younger one). I was slotted under the "young" writers block because of my "jelly form".

Kadaj and Nanaho are giving jellies the label of "babies", since they are so baby-ish.

Thats all he has to say for now, seeing that his brother, ummm, sister, is standing right next to him, shouting in his ear, wanting to post as well. Be prepared for it. Its probably something really child-ish and lame. Like he, um, she, is.

Haha to you, Nanaho!

~Sameth.

No comments: